AKNOW was established in January 2014 to serve some fundamental ICT related business needs which were not adequately addressed in the market:
- Highly specialised staff sourcing.
- Strategy oriented custom business development.
- Hands on technical consulting.
AKNOW’s service provision is offered based on the highest quality and professional standards which is what separates the company from incumbent consultancies without cutting edge expertise capable of delivering competitive advantage to their customers and without technical implementation skills leaving their customers exposed.
The current sectors in which AKNOW is active comprise:
- ICT with focus on large ICT integrators, competing internationally and in need of highly specialised technical consulting services including requirements identification, transcription of business requirements to technical specifications, Agile project management, technical writing.
- Staff Sourcing with focus on the identification and provision of highly specialised individuals to companies and organisations across EU.
- Education and Training with focus on the design and implementation of ICT enabled education and training tools capitalising on mature technologies or harnessing the power of Web 3.0 solutions and emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality and Holograms.
- Public Funding with focus on the inception and design of innovative solutions demonstrating clear business perspective and the acquisition of funds for their implementation and validation.